Legalization of Documents for China

Posted in China, Documents, Legalization

In Search Of Legalization of Documents For China

When using documents in the United States, documents do not need to be legalized or authenticated. If you’re planning to use certain documents listed below you would likely need to get your documents legalize.

  • Power of Attorney
  • Articles of Incorporation
  • Birth Certificate
  • Bank Letter
  • Notarized Documents
  • Degree, Diploma and Transcripts
  • Corporate Documents
Once your documents are certify/legalize, you will be able to use them in China. If you need help with legalizing documents, go here.